Planning your Swindon trip? Whether you’re looking for things to do in Swindon such as events and attractions, to make your Swindon visit run smoothly or are planning where to stay in Swindon, you’ll find everything you need for your Swindon holiday on Whats On In Swindon.net. Our What’s On Swindon guide has the latest events not to miss while you visit Swindon – there’s always something going on, so don’t miss out on the latest exhibitions, shows and more on your trip to Swindon by checking out our Swindon News and Events Calendar page.
See what's on in Swindon. The events calendar is always packed with arts festivals, live music, exhibitions, blockbuster theatre shows, sport and activities for everyone.
Whats on in Swindon Local News
If you are caught driving with an expired or invalid MOT certificate, you could be fined up to £1,000 Swindon Advertiser | News …
The leader of Swindon Borough Council has defended the deal his administration has made with development company Seven Capital which could see a refurbished oasis leisure centre opened within three or four years. Swindon Advertiser | News …
Follow this live blog for updates on the evacuation of a New College Swindon campus. Swindon Advertiser | News …
The demonstration in support of Palestine goes ahead in Swindon despite heavy rain. Swindon Advertiser | News …
An overturned car on the M4 has caused tailbacks as emergency services rush to the scene Swindon Advertiser | News …
A serious collision involving two vehicles has closed westbound between J14 and J15. Swindon Advertiser | News …
Four people were arrested after £2,000 worth of items were shoplifted from a Swindon sports store. Swindon Advertiser | News …
A Swindon woman who writes, directs and produces horror films is looking for cast and crew locally for future projects. Swindon Advertiser | News …
1 2 3 … 7 Next »
- DWP £50 fine for Universal Credit and benefit claimantson December 2, 2023 at 12:51 pm
The Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) has had the power to impose a fine on benefit claimants, including those receiving Universal Credit
- DVSA MOT reminder service changes announced for driverson December 2, 2023 at 11:42 am
If you are caught driving with an expired or invalid MOT certificate, you could be fined up to £1,000
- A350: Woman dies in multi-vehicle crash near Chippenhamon December 2, 2023 at 11:41 am
A woman in her 50s was killed in a crash involving multiple vehicles on a busy Wiltshire A-road.
- Royal Mint: 10 rarest coins as 50p pieces sell for £2,500on December 2, 2023 at 10:37 am
Two “extra-special” 50p coins, produced by the Royal Mint to commemorate the 2012 London Olympics, sold for £2,500 on eBay.
- Martin Lewis: Is it cheaper to leave heating on low all day?on December 2, 2023 at 7:29 am
Martin Lewis's MoneySavingExpert has revealed how to use your central heating.
- Pub of the Week: Inside The Barford Inn dating back to 1582on December 2, 2023 at 5:46 am
We take a look inside The Barford Inn which dates back to 1582.
- Swindon bin collections missed in first week of new schemeon December 2, 2023 at 5:11 am
Neighbours in Penhill were displeased to discover that their blue recycling bags had not been emptied on time during the start of a new waste collection scheme.
- Morses Club collapse ruins Christmas for grandparentson December 2, 2023 at 5:08 am
Two Swindon grandparents will struggle this Christmas after a doorstep loan company they relied on suddenly collapsed into administration.