Planning your Swindon trip? Whether you’re looking for things to do in Swindon such as events and attractions, to make your Swindon visit run smoothly or are planning where to stay in Swindon, you’ll find everything you need for your Swindon holiday on Whats On In Swindon.net. Our What’s On Swindon guide has the latest events not to miss while you visit Swindon – there’s always something going on, so don’t miss out on the latest exhibitions, shows and more on your trip to Swindon by checking out our Swindon News and Events Calendar page.
See what's on in Swindon. The events calendar is always packed with arts festivals, live music, exhibitions, blockbuster theatre shows, sport and activities for everyone.
Whats on in Swindon Local News
COMPANIES and community groups across Swindon have backed Marcus Rashford’s End Child Food Poverty campaign by offering support to struggling families over the half-term. Swindon Advertiser | News …
TWO more patients at Great Western Hospital have died after testing positive for coronavirus. Swindon Advertiser | News …
OXFORD United say the League One match between them and Swindon Town will still go ahead tomorrow despite several positive cases of Covid-19 at the County Ground being confirmed on Friday. Swindon Advertiser | News …
The coronavirus outbreak at Wilkes Academy has been linked to what students are doing “outside” college. Swindon Advertiser | News …
COUNTER-TERRORISM police and an army bomb squad was called to a Pinehurst street after a woman found what she feared was a bomb in a plastic Co-op bag. Swindon Advertiser | News …
POLICE seized cocaine and heroin worth more than £100,000 and arrested a man while investigating an organised crime group. Swindon Advertiser | News …
POLICE officers forced up to 100 people to leave Chippenham town centre last night for anti-social behaviour. Swindon Advertiser | News …
PARENTS were urged not to let their university student children to come home if they need to self-isolate. Swindon Advertiser | News …
1 2 3 … 13 Next »
- Number of confirmed coronavirus cases in Swindon rises by 47 for second day in rowon October 25, 2020 at 4:31 pm
The number of recorded coronavirus cases in Swindon increased by 47 over the last 24 hours, official figures show.
- Man charged with drink driving after car crashed into lampposton October 25, 2020 at 12:45 pm
A MAN has been charged with drink driving after a crash in the early hours.
- Richie Wellens confirms which Town players and staff tested positive for coronaviruson October 25, 2020 at 12:17 pm
SWINDON Town manager Richie Wellens confirmed which players and football staff have tested positive for coronavirus.
- Four arrested after stolen clothes and other goods found in BMWon October 25, 2020 at 10:21 am
POLICE arrested four people after stopping a suspicious car and finding stolen goods inside it.
- LIVE BLOG: Latest updates on October 25 as Swindon rallies to help hungry childrenon October 25, 2020 at 9:54 am
Follow this live blog for the latest breaking news and a round-up of the day's biggest stories.
- LISTED: Places offering free meals for Swindon children in half-termon October 25, 2020 at 9:52 am
COMPANIES and community groups across Swindon have backed Marcus Rashford's End Child Food Poverty campaign by offering support to struggling families over the half-term.
- Community centre manager helps feed hungry children in Swindon with free mealson October 25, 2020 at 9:39 am
THE owner of a Swindon community centre kickstarted a support scheme to feed starving children over the school holidays.
- IN THE DOCK: Recent cases from Swindon Magistrates' Courton October 25, 2020 at 5:09 am
WROUGHTON: Warren-Jae Burke, 22, of Coronation Road, pleaded guilty to drink driving in Pewsey on August 21, 2020. Tests found he had 75 microgrammes of alcohol in 100ml of breath. The legal limit is 35. He was banned from driving for 18 months, fined £323 and ordered to pay £119 in costs and surcharge.